Water Bill Information
GO GREEN! SIGN UP FOR E-BILLING
The Village utilizes InfoSend mailing services to mail the water bills to residents and businesses of Hanover Park. InfoSend now offers an electronic bill that can be emailed to you in lieu of a paper bill. This service helps to conserve the environment by reducing waste. Below is more information and a link to sign up for the service.
What is E-Billing?
- E-Billing sends a notification to your email address that your account has been billed.
- E-Billing saves the environment by reducing paper waste.
- Once you sign up for e-billing you will only receive the e-bill by email.
How do I sign-up?
- Complete the online e-billing sign up form.
What does the e-bill look like?
- The e-bill contains all the important information that is on your current bill.
- The e-bill also contains a link to our online system where you can get more detailed information about your current and previous bills.
Water bills are issued on the First of every month, with payment due 20 days after the billing date. A ten percent penalty is added to bills that remain unpaid after the due date. If a bill remains unpaid 34 days after the billing date, an additional $50 fee will be assessed and water service may be terminated.
Checks will not be accepted to satisfy accounts that remain unpaid 34 days after the billing date.
Water Turn On Procedures
New residents must come to the Village Hall to complete an application for water service. If you are a new tenant or a landlord, you are required to complete the landlord/tenant agreement (PDF) to establish service.
WATER SERVICE MOVE OUT PROCEDURES
As a Tenant, when moving out of your residence, please contact the Water Billing Department at 630-823-5799 to arrange for a final meter read. As a homeowner, when selling your property please contact the Finance Department at 630-823-5790 to start the real estate transfer stamp process. (72 HRS REQUIRED FOR ALL REAL ESTATE TRANSFER STAMP REQUESTS).