September 1, 2021 - October 15, 2021
Contest runs September 1st thru October 16
Mayor Craig's Move With The Mayor "Fall Fit City Challenge"
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
SparkAmerica Fall Fit City Challenge- Hanover Park is challenging over 70 other communities to who is the most physically active. It is a lot of fun and it will challenge you to get more active in your lifestyle while representing your hometown, Hanover Park. All you need to do is pick your favorite physical activity - walking, biking, swimming, gardening, basketball, soccer, roller skating, and many others - and track the minutes you spend doing it every day in the Spark360 portal. It’s really that easy!
The Fall Fit City Challenge coincides with the MWTM Challenge, and runs September 1 through October 15. Participants can sign up any time between now and October 15 to track their activity. On September 1 the friendly challenge begins and city leaderboards will show live time activities logged from that point on through the challenge.
To Join The Challenge:
- Go to, https://sparkamerica.com/spark-cities. Click "JOIN SPARKAMERICA"
- Enter your email address, first name, last name, DOB, sex and zip code.
- Create a password and username (username will be displayed in public areas such as leaderboards -- real names will not be displayed). Select #MWTM Hanover Park.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link. Click the link to verify your email address and return back to your selected city page.
- Hanover Park's city link will be www.SparkHanoverPark.com.
- Download the How-To-Toolkit for information on connecting your device to the app, how to use the app and FAQs.