Business Status: Pre-Venture, Startup, Existing
Future-Proof Your Business Series: This session will focus on the topics that need to be addressed in your workplace and with employees as a result of Covid and its aftermath, along with building emergency action plans for disaster planning.
At the end of the session attendees will:
- Manage changes to the work environment, know how to handle health issues relating to Covid such as requiring Covid tests before returning to work
- Know how to ask employees about personal and family health issues
- Have answers regarding travel and quarantining employees and a range of other FAQ’s relating to Covid
- Understand the need for safety at the workplace
- Understand emergency planning built on OSHA requirements and lessons learned in the field from previous catastrophic events
- Have the tools to build your own emergency plans to maintain business operations safely. .
About the Speakers:
Kelly Hayden: HR Source Kelly Hayden Chief Legal Counsel for HR Source, an expert on all areas of employment law, providing counseling and representation to employers to state and federal agencies.
Carlos Galindo: US Compliance
Registrants who are NOT in business yet are strongly advised to complete the following free sessions prior to attending these sessions.
The Startup Guide to Business, Jan.6, 2021, Register here
Business Model Canvas, Jan. 7, 2021 Register here
Financial Breakthrough, Jan 20, 2021.Register here