For specific questions, who should I call?

For specific questions about your own electric account, do not call Village Hall. Call the Village of Hanover Park’s aggregation program supplier MC Squared Energy at 833-856-0103. For additional help, call the Village’s energy consultant at 312-751-2202. You are encouraged to email our energy consultant at with your question, issue, or comments. 

Show All Answers

1. How can I enroll?
2. I have switched to another Supplier, but would like to join. Can I do this?
3. What is the current ComEd rate?
4. Will I get two bills, one from ComEd and another from the new supplier?
5. If I am automatically enrolled, can I leave the program?
6. I am enrolled in a low-income assistance program. Will I still receive those benefits?
7. Does the program impact my ComEd budget billing or auto-payment plan?
8. For specific questions, who should I call?