The Village of Hanover Park currently employs 192 full-time, 42 part-time, interns as needed, and approximately 10 seasonal summer laborers. It is the policy of the Village of Hanover Park to provide equal opportunity in employment to all qualified persons. Discrimination against any person in recruitment, examination, appointment, promotion, retention, or any other personnel action because of race/color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status under applicable local, state, or federal law is prohibited.
Vacancies are posted online as they become available. Only online employment applications are accepted for current job openings. For a list of our current job openings, click on the following link https://www.hpil.org/Services/Human-Resources/Job-Opportunities.aspx, or on the "Job Opportunities" tab above.
The Village of Hanover Park, IL utilizes an online job application system. Applicants must create a user login and password to apply and store their profile application information. Applicants have the ability to update their profile information at anytime, and must apply for each position that is of interest to them, each time that a position is open to be filled, even if they have applied for it in the past.
The online application offers applicants the opportunity to include a resume; however all of the relevant fields on the application must also be completed. If you paste your resume but do not complete the application, your application may not be considered.
Important items to note about village careers:
- If you do not have access to a home computer, to submit an online application, computer access is available at public libraries, workforce centers, and at the Village of Hanover Park.
- The Illinois workNet Hanover Park Work and Education Center that is located at 6704 Barrington Road, Hanover Park, IL 60133 offers computer access to the public and will provide assistance to job seekers with completing an online application, as well as, a 1 on 1 computer basics workshop. They also offer many other services to job seekers. For more information you can contact them at (630) 634-7411, or check their website at www.worknetncc.com.
- Information provided from prospective applicants for village careers may be used to conduct background checks, reference checks or other activities related to the village's normal hiring process. The village does not sell information about our applicants to any third parties.
- Our online application operates on a secure server to ensure your privacy.
- Because of the volume of applications received, not all applicants are granted an opportunity to interview. If you are selected to interview, Human Resources will contact you by e-mail.
Read our current job postings here.
The Village of Hanover Park is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.