Skip navigation
Inspectional Services


Contractors performing work under an approved permit must be registered and bonded with the Village.  A building permit will not be issued until all contractors performing work on the project are registered and bonded.  This requirement is for the protection of all homeowners in the Village so that work will be performed in compliance with all Village Codes and Ordinances.  Contractors should call the Inspectional Services Division at (630) 823-5860 with any questions regarding contractor registration or to obtain an application.

The homeowner may do some of the construction work.  However, electrical work must be performed by either a licensed electrician who is registered and bonded with Hanover Park, or by the homeowner who has taken and passed the Village electrical test. 

Contractor Registration Form