- How do I learn CPR?
- Can I get my fire extinguisher serviced or re-charged at the Hanover Park Fire Station?
- My smoke alarm or carbon monoxide detector is beeping, and I am not sure why. I do not want to call 9-1-1. Should I call the non-emergency number?
- How often should I test my smoke alarm?
- Why does a fire engine show up when I call for an ambulance?
- Can I leave old medications at the Hanover Park Fire Station?
- Can I drop off used medication syringes and needles at the Hanover Park Fire Station?
- What should I do if I see flashing emergency lights approaching from behind while I am driving?
- Does the Hanover Park Fire Department install child car seats?
- Why do firefighters break windows and cut holes in the roof when there is a fire?